Mar 21, 2018
MIPIM was, as always, a week of great networking and learning. PropTech is increasingly prominent, but has not yet permeated all industry conversations. Expect that to change in the coming 2-3 years as we see technology become nearly as critical as location to our industry discussions.
In the meantime, we’re pleased to share some of our favorite PropTech highlights:
- Best startup: Sweden’s Disruptive Technologies taking first place in the Global Startup Competition. Presentation here.
- Best media moment: EG’s announcement of their new PropTech magazine before a thoughtful international PropTech panel
- Best presentation: CAA’s Leonard Brody talk during the first PropTech Lab about innovation and how will continue to impact the real estate business
- Most surprising session: Poland Today’s overflowing panel on PropTech and Digital Transformation
- Best hair: Magnus Svantegards
- Most fun party: Lennar International and MetaProp NYC’s annual